Never before have there been as many peer-to-peer fundraising software platforms as there are today. But, with so many choices, how do you find the right one for your nonprofit?
Here are two ways to get started:
- Read the guide for nonprofits, The Peer-to-Peer Fundraising Technology Landscape. Cathexis Partners published this guide to help nonprofits understand more about some of the leading peer-to-peer fundraising software platforms available today. Whether you’re just getting started with peer-to-peer fundraising, or you’re looking to take your campaigns and events to a new level, this guide is aimed at helping you sort through some of the many tools available today to find the peer-to-peer software that best supports your team, your participants, your donors, and most importantly, your mission.
- Watch the recorded session, Selecting the Peer to Peer Fundraising Technology That’s Right for Your Organization. This session was part of the virtual conference, It’s a Peer-to-Peer World. The session included an overview of today’s peer-to-peer fundraising technology landscape and a moderated panel discussion with three nonprofits — Sierra Club, Pediatric Brain Tumor Foundation, and Heifer International — that have evaluated, selected, and implemented a peer-to-peer fundraising technology platform. In the session, you’ll learn:
- What types of peer-to-peer fundraising platforms are available today
- What process some nonprofits have used to find the peer-to-peer fundraising tool that’s right for their organization
- What’s worked and what hasn’t for some nonprofits in the world of peer-to-peer fundraising technology
These two resources will help get you on your way to finding the peer-to-peer fundraising software that’s right for your nonprofit. But, remember: The world of peer-to-peer fundraising technology is continually evolving, so be sure to understand your organization’s specific requirements, request software demos, and ask questions before making a purchase.
About guest author Mark Becker
Mark Becker is Founding Partner at Cathexis Partners, a firm that helps nonprofits set up and use technology to raise funds and engage supporters. For more than a decade, Mark has used his deep experience with CRM, CMS, and peer-to-peer fundraising software to help nonprofits get the most from their existing technology tools, implement new technology to address gaps, and find the best overall approach to using technology to support their missions.